giovedì 28 marzo 2019

SINGING IN THE RAIN


Transurfer sotto la pioggia

I'm singin' in the rain

Just singin' in the rain

What a glorious feeling

I'm happy again.

I'm laughing at clouds.

So dark up above,

The sun's in my heart

And I'm ready for love.




Let the stormy clouds chase.

Everyone from the place

Come on with the rain

I've a smile on my face

I walk down the lane

With a happy refrain

Just singing,

singing in the rain

Dancing in the rain

la ri la la ri la,

I'm happy again

I'm singin' and dancing in the rain

I'm dancing and singin' in the rain

La via del Transurfer - https://faregruppo.blogspot.it

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

PREGHIERA DELLA PROSPERITÀ

(Da pronunciare comunque vada, ogni giorno, con forte determinazione, attivando sentimenti interiori di gioia, gratitudine anticipata e fe...